Barnett International offers a wide range of On-Demand Training Courses designed to meet your training needs within your busy schedule. Take a course at your own pace while completing immersive core competency learning modules, pre-testing, and post testing. On-Demand courses are also ideal for bringing your entire team up to speed on a particular topic area, allowing more familiar team members to test-out and continue with their day-to-day requirements.
For more details contact Barnett today!
Good Clinical Practice for Sponsors & CROs
Too Busy To Attend A Course?
While covering the core concepts of Good Clinical Practice (GCP), this sponsor and CRO-focused course is based on a series of "challenge" scenarios, including real-life situations that are encountered at clinical research sites. The course also includes and application-based post exam and once successfully completed, a certificate is provided.
Course Learning ObjectivesUpon completion of this scenario-based course, participants will be able to:
- Learn and practice the application of GCP principles to real-world clinical research situations through the use of warning letters, scenarios, and simulations.
- Ensure participants are consistently trained on International Council for Harmonization Good Clinical Practice (ICH GCP) to achieve:
- Consistent global interpretation of GCP
- Increased focus on patient safety
- Consistent delivery of quality data
- Comprehensive ICH GCP E6 R2 coverage as well as top findings from FDA and EMA
- Focus on practical application of GCP principles and application-based activities
- Glossary of terms, bookmarking tool, ongoing scenario-based "knowledge checks" and post-course exam
- Includes a Barnett certificate of training
- Applicable for global clinical research professionals
Group Pricing Structure:
1-10 Users $199 per user
11-20 Users $179 per user
21-30 Users $169 per user
31-40 Users $159 per user
41+ Users $149 per user