Barnett International is pleased to offer formal Good Clinical Practices (GCP) training and assessment for global clinical research professionals. Barnett’s training and assessment processes were created partly in response to an increase in requests for a third-party industry standard for GCP training, as well as recognition from the industry of Barnett’s years of experience and expertise in GCP education and training initiatives.
Using a rigorous test question development and validation process, Barnett assesses employees in the area of GCP compliance. Barnett’s test question development process and validation includes a multi-tiered approach that ensures the exam is fully vetted by industry subject matter experts, and ensures test questions go beyond the simple recall of facts and require practical knowledge demonstration and application.
By passing Barnett’s GCP training and assessment, you can be certain:
- Participants are fully aware of the regulations and their implications for practice
- Participants have demonstrated proficiency in the practical application of GCPs
- Participants have been tested by a credible third-party administrator
- Participants’ core GCP competency has been assessed
You may also be interested in our robust On-Demand Offerings!
These programs are designed to meet your training needs within your busy schedule. Take a course at your own pace while completing immersive core competency learning modules, pre-testing, and post testing. On-Demand courses are also ideal for bringing your entire team up to speed on a particular topic area, allowing more familiar team members to test-out and continue with their day-to-day requirements.
On-Demand Courses Include:
- On-Demand Good Clinical Practice for Sponsors & CROs
- On-Demand Good Clinical Practice for Investigators
- On-Demand GCP Training for Study Coordinators
- On-Demand Fundamentals of Good Clinical Practice
- On-Demand 30-Hour Clinical Research Coordinator On-Boarding Program
- On-Demand 30-Hour Monitoring Oncology Clinical Trials Program
For more information, please contact: